Be responsive to proposal needs,
while maintaining security in your communications and environment.
Five-Star-Plus Executive Hospitality and Off-Book Business Empowerment
Exclusive Complimentary Bonuses
Faithfully Supportive of the Local Farming Community
We welcome dutiful professionals with complimentary bonuses of luxuries from home. The same conditions apply as with the standard associated services. Your concierge shall endeavor to apply his background involving diplomacy with respectful tailoring for your preferences.
Respect to Vauxhall with Muted Vox
Posh Pegged for PEGs
Inspired by our respect for our PMC and financier friends from London, the Gib, and IoM, we extend an offer of welcome with special refinements. Luxuriate in white-glove high tea--in the privacy of your suite--with elegant teas imported from London, and delicate English pastries and biscuits on polished silver.
Each evening, your turndown and bath hostess offers you the magnificence of a Beefeater 24 martini.
Beefeater is a trademark of Pernod Ricard.
Away from any Swamps of Complications
Executive Privacy under Your Control
More Protective of Your Privacy
Uniquely Enabled by Us, but Not Feasible for Mass Hospitality
Sophisticatedly Protective Support for Your Privacy and of US Interests
Additional Security without Disrespectful Intrusiveness
We are willing to comply with cutout procedures and/or other convoluted protocols of your security preferences.
Chain-wide, we only provide services to clients who are non-adversarial and well-intentioned. Additionally, as a matter of national security, before an initial stay in McLean, we respectfully must ask for informal, brief acknowledgment in any of a variety of types. Characteristic of any ordinary hotel stay, we do not need to know the nature of your activities, and, as such, the acknowledgment does not need to indicate that your activities are relevant to the acknowledgment or to the provider of the acknowledgment
This degree of personal awareness provides categorically more effective security than showing an ostensible ID card or passport-titled booklet from somewhere in the world to a part-time overnight clerk at a hotel. Meanwhile, you avoid exposing any personal confidential information or identification codes during your travels. The most significant motivation for hotels is for their own protection in the event of insufficient/fraudulent payment of charges/damages--but our deposit procedures mitigate that issue for us.
Your Preference for Any One of the Following Means
- A previous stay with us in McLean, Nevis, or the Isle of Man
- Validated use of an established corporate, non-profit, foreign affairs, or military account of the US, UK, or Israel
ID with Reduced Exposure
Categorically Less Intrusive than Ordinary Hotel Requirements
You can remain off-book, and you do not need to provide us with your confidential personal information.
- If you wish to show your official photo ID to a staff member, no written record will be made of your address. Moreover, you are welcome to maintain your specification of any name on the official reservation. Your senior concierge will compartmentalize and encrypt the data association.
- You can show your official photo ID to an MP guard at the local USAF base, who can tacitly approve you by allowing you entry, or who can otherwise indirectly acknowledge having seen your ID. This could be a relatively convenient method for someone with a military ID or other acceptable Base admission.
- Although you would need to provide your full legal name, a trusted notary public of yours can notarize an extremely simple contract-like document, thereby eliminating the need to provide your confidential personal information and driver's license number/passport information to us.
Enterprise/Official Governmental Travel
Coordinated in-house and paid by any of the following entities of the US, UK, or Israel
- Large company
- PMC of any size
Acknowledgment of awareness of you can be provided by either of the following of the US, UK, or Israel
- an official of a foreign affairs service
- a sworn military officer
No endorsement, reference, or explanation is needed.
Cooperative with Cutouts
A blanket indication of reasonable diligence that our requirements have been met may be provided by a cutout.
- Without showing us your ID or explaining how your lawyer knows you, your US-licensed lawyer or British barrister can simply send an E-mail that he or she knows your legal identity for the reservation under the provided name.
- Immediate and no-questions-asked fulfillment is available simply with any form of oral acknowledgment of your status as a friendly by a sworn US military officer, accredited diplomat, a primary with a foreign-affairs agency, or an authenticated PMC.
We shall not deliberately deviate from any protocols you specify for establishing bona fides, but we may ask for an alternative method of verification if we are advised that the primary method is ambiguous or not prudently attainable. Off-book verification via eyes-only may be discreetly implemented in person, with no records retained by us except a non-elucidated notation by our professional that you have been validated (reimbursements would apply for the travel and proxy expenses).
Respectful of Your Confidentiality
Please click here to learn about your sophisticated protections.
Limited Nearby Services
Daily local transportation benefits are limited to the publicly accessible areas of McLean, Falls Church, Reston, and Tyson's Corner.
If you are arriving or departing from the nearby air base, expense reimbursements and security restrictions would apply for arriving and departing transportation and for baggage assistance on the base. No other transportation or other services are provided past the guard posts.
No services of any kind are provided across the Potomac, with case-by-case exceptions in Baltimore exclusively for
- sworn US military officers (active or retired);
- those with any form of non-elucidated request, acknowledgment, or pass associated with the US military or a US federal agency; and
- physicians who are licensed in the US, UK, Canada, or Israel.