Examples of suitable applications of off-book agents, subcontractors of PMCs, and similar contractors include the following:
- the need for precise and swift directness with urgency, command immediacy, and total compartmentalization;
- complex SCI matters (wherein precise compartmentalization is needed across multiple arenas);
- preventing ineffectiveness during genuine emergencies wherein bureaucratic structures would impose responsibility by other departments for being held responsible for their awareness (or duty to be aware) in the event of embarrassment;
- enhanced risk of failure and the opportunity to mitigate responsibility for the lives, freedom, or association of those involved;
- avoiding diplomatic catastrophes, especially small, isolated events that could be argued to be acts of war or other breaches into unfriendly nations; and
- preventing international controversy, especially involving nations that are officially based on religions that conflict with the interests of the US and/or Israel.
With deniability by the relevant agency, an offshore PMC can pursue urgent objectives without political turmoil, can avoid de facto declarations of war, and can pursue covert goals with compartmentalization and nimbleness. A blunt illustration pertains to the sibling-rivalry characteristics of the relationship between the Agency and the Bureau, coming together as family against outside harm.
Our founding group consistently been willing to incur unlimited personal risks for the legitimate, governmentally ordered foreign interests of the US, UK, and Israel, with unquestioning faithfulness.