- Enhanced Protections
- Thermographic Perimeter Control
- Visual Anti-Surveillance HUMINT and VFR/Biometric
- Audio Countersurveillance Including Laser-Vibration Protections
Host a meeting or social event for dignitaries, family, or executives with the ultimate in privacy in international waters. Without foreign entry, avoid the risks of
- passport or visa complications, declarations and permanent records of international travel, or the nightmare of unjustified foreign detainment;
- corporate espionage of compromised business documents or breaches of personal confidentiality (even those with the rarefied privilege of a diplomatic pouch are potentially subjected to limitations and notoriety);
- future disputes or enforcement based on arguable jurisdiction (regardless of what a contract says, especially from the perspectives of legally disrespectful regulators, tax officials, and private third parties);
- sophisticated surveillance or determined targeting, against which sufficient covertness and security--at a soft target on land--would involve comparatively wasteful preparation or potentially deal-crushing discomfort by guests/deal counterparts;
- and other situations of pernicious quagmire.
Everyone knows that places like Geneva are especially conducive for diplomatic meetings. Before then, off-book backchannel meetings could facilitate peaceful resolutions. Hotel rooms, bars, and vehicles can be convenient, but are not as secure as being at sea. Meetings can be held in cooperation-conducive sun decks with flowing drinks and beautiful views, or cabins with noise-blocking technology. For additional layers of privacy, you are welcome to use your own inflatable boat to be in your own anti-surveillance raft, near the main boat, while miles away at sea.
Arrangements can be made for guests to arrive separately while docked or at sea. A sea plane can be particularly convenient for privacy and flexibility.