Fees plus Applicable Deposit
Must Clear within Five Days of Reserving and Prior to the Commencement of Services Applicable for All Reservations Please do not rely on standardized references by third parties, particularly online travel services.
As a condition of every rate plan, services shall not commence (including dispatching a chauffeur to the airport) until payment in full has successfully cleared. Until then, details of planned services are pre-planned, but are not finalized, guaranteed, or fully implemented. "Payment in full" refers to all fees, estimated tax reimbursement, and (if applicable) the refundable deposit/retainer.
We welcome an extraordinarily diverse combination of payment methods to support your confidentiality and executive complexities. Some payment methods can clear on the same day during business hours, such as Bitcoin, wire transfers, and in-branch deposits.
Please click here for your extraordinarily diverse payment options.
Supporting Your Sophisticated Complexities
Because payment in full (including any applicable deposit) must have successfully cleared for the commencement of any services, please coordinate with your concierge for the efficient, successful settlement of your preferred payment methods. Please coordinate with him in advance for sophisticated resourcefulness if you encounter any complications or extenuating circumstances.
Relevance to Weekly Benefits
Most packages include weekly benefits as bonuses for full-week services. In order to arrange for weekly leisure activities and in-suite spa services, payment for the respective week must have been received at least two weeks' prior. In the event that such prepayments were not to have been received, you will still receive the same quantity and type of gifts/activities as though you had made such prepayments, but they will be delayed by up to two weeks after full respective payments are received, not exceeding the duration of your services.
To enable the commencement of services within as little as nine hours, same-day (within hours) clearance is possible for such methods as Bitcoin (global, posting within a few hours during business hours), direct in-bank deposits of cash (business hours in the US), and bank wire transfers.
Please click here for more information about payment methods. Please begin coordinating privately with a 24-hour concierge no later than upon placing your reservation.
Sustaining Your Reservation
Although we require payment in full to secure a reservation, we accept a broader diversity of payment methods than any other hospitality provider of which we are aware, and no credit card is required for a reservation to be placed. Contrary to the standardized policies of online travel agencies, you do not need to provide a credit card at any point, for any reason. After you place the reservation, we coordinate with you for your preferences of payment methods.
We have discussed payment methods with online travel services that enable reservations to be placed without prepayment. The lexicon of some of those interfaces is programmed with a consumer orientation, based on the limitations of most hotels to require credit card payments for prepaid reservations, and for the requirement for a credit card to be presented upon arrival for incidentals. Either the reservation is prepaid in full by credit card, or not prepaid at all. If we were to insist on what otherwise would be a simplistically translated blanket policy of non-refundable credit card prepayments, and mandatory authorizations of credit cards for incidentals, our niches would be alienated. Instead, per the request of the agencies, we offer detailed, private collaboration with each client, offering to cancel at no charge if the client does not promptly accept the terms.
Many of their interfaces also state that we require ID and a credit card upon arrival, but we do not.
The Expedia™ Network
The Expedia™ network includes Hotels.com™, Egencia™ business services, Hotwire™, Travelocity™, Orbitz™, countless international sites, interconnected independent sites, thousands of contracted agencies, and many other portals. Their platform is translated globally with pre-defined, consumer-based policies and consistent descriptions of hospitality services. Simultaneously, an important part of their marketing strategy is to provide advanced search criteria and the full spectrum of hospitality providers, thereby fulfilling specialty needs.
Please click here for insights regarding the important symbiosis with travel agencies in support of our high-budget niches
Expedia asked us to collaborate with each guest regarding the details.
Most hotels rely primarily on credit cards, and advance purchases normally involve payment in full by credit card at the time of placing a reservation. This rigid simplicity aligns with the payment interfaces of the Expedia™ network and many travel portals, which involve global automation for payment processing. However, we allow for a variety of payment methods, and (except for reservations scheduled to occur less than a week in advance), we allow time (generally five days) to coordinate the settlement of such remittances. We can either require prepayment by credit card in full, or not require prepayment. However, the option of not requiring prepayment is often preprogrammed with such references as "pay later at the hotel," which also is not relevant to us. Therefore, Expedia and other portals instruct us to coordinate privately with customers for payment.
After extensive collaboration regarding our unique structure, and the unmatched solutions that only we provide in each of our respective locales, Expedia management specifically requested that we enable their preprogrammed interface for "Pay Later," and that we contact each guest to explain our policies and to coordinate for payment. For clients who prepay to them, they decided to add a separate disclaimer that our payment policies also apply, and they requested that we contact each prepaying client to coordinate the payments of refundable deposits. They felt good about those protocols, knowing that we are proactive in our outreach to each client, and that we honorably offer at the outset to cancel at no charge if the policies are not readily accepted.
Please click here for deposit requirements.
Standardized Descriptions and Policies
Among Boutique Specialists Like Us
Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, and Egencia are registered trademarks of Expedia, Inc.
No partial payment, payment in full past the settlement date, or unsuccessfully cleared payment by the required settlement date shall constitute an acceptance of securing a reservation or of an exception of any policy.
Partial Payments • Reductions in Charges
Partial payments/incomplete charges are applied against balances due in the following order:
- reimbursement of taxes/estimated tax amounts, and
- the applicable retainer/refundable deposit (if any).
Regardless of specific amounts that equate to any particular line item on an invoice, and regardless of any remarks that are commented to a transaction, funds are considered fungible and are applied against the full balance in the order shown above.
Payments must be in good faith, and the assets must be unencumbered from any restrictions of liquidation or transfer.
The following are examples.
- There must not be any attempt at defrauding anyone.
- We cannot conspire to be illegally evasive of taxes for any jurisdiction in the US or any country in which the US has a tax-enforcement reciprocation agreement.
- You or the owning entity under your full control must have unencumbered and lawful ownership. The asset must not be subject to an adversarial dispute regarding ownership or unlimited use rights. There must not be any limitation on how we would use, liquidate, restructure, break apart, or transfer the asset, unless preapproved by us after full disclosure by you on a case-by-case basis. Exceptions apply to readily releasable liens held by major financial institutions, in which you clearly hold material equity.
- Physical assets, such as vehicles and real estate, must be in thoroughly excellent condition, except as disclosed and accepted. Most significantly, there must not be any history of flooding, mold, toxicity, questions of structural strength, or other damage/problems.
- Please do not contact us for any reason in any way if you have any possible association that could be deemed to be in conflict with US laws or regulations regarding nations and/or specially designated nationals (SDNs) that are officially blacklisted from commercial financial transactions. Regardless of your own peaceful intentions, we are a private business that cannot be involved. Those countries and SDNs include, but are not limited to, sponsors of terrorism against the US and/or Israel.
Applicable to All Services
Regardless of Your Method of Reserving
Regardless of Transaction Methods
Regardless of whether You Have a Confirmed Reservation
Any acceptances of payments, applications of credit, and rights to reverse credit are at our discretion. Upon any non-clearance, complication, questionability, or other perceived potential issue, you are responsible for providing an alternative form of payment. If we must cancel a transaction, the respective asset (or the value retained by us deriving from such asset, if any) shall be first returned to you, provided that a third party has not intertwined us in a legal matter of encumbrance pertaining to you or your use of the asset.
We wish to avoid the many potential complications that could derive from becoming intertwined into any legal disputes, which is a potential factor to why we might refuse a valuable payment. Please do not become offended if we decline a payment as being an implication of a lack of value or your lack of lawfulness, and you should not construe any such refusal as being an advisory from us that you are not legally entitled to transfer such an asset to a third party.)
- No Tacit or Third-Party Exceptions
None of the following circumstances would constitute
an acceptance of securing a reservation, or
an exception to any policy.
Please click here for information about deposits, which apply to most reservations, including consistent application to reservations via online travel services.
- Presumed Policies or Acceptance of Payment by a Third Party Such as by an Online Payment Service or an Online Travel Site Only internal staff of Dignitary Discretion/CIC Legal Services can coordinate payments, provide official accounting statements, and coordinate any special arrangements. A concierge or business consultant is the private point of contact for each established client. Please click here to open a new tab for an explanation of our compartmentalization protections of your confidentiality.
- Payment in Full Past the Required Settlement Date As Shown above in This Chart
- Unaccepted Payment
- Incomplete or Delinquent Payment No Services until Payment in Full Has Successfully Cleared No Airport Retrievals or Arrival Reception Please click here for a new window regarding how we do not operate a front-desk, and thus there are no on-site payments.
No Exceptions for any New Client, or
for any Reservation that is Placed Indirectly
We're sorry, but, for the following reasons, there are no exceptions for
any new client whose reservation is placed indirectly.
- Discouraging Disqualified Clients The required clearance of both fees and substantial deposits is highly effective in discouraging the misapplication of our privacy protections, particularly as a further discouragement to disqualified clients who have malevolent intentions. To open a separate tab for our client requirements, please click here.
- Mitigation of Inherent Risks The risks that are inherent to hospitality are effectively avoided. More Powerful with Greater Privacy More Strongly than the Confidentiality-Compromising Procedures Required by Most Hotels Please click here for a new tab regarding how we are not structured for basic consumer affordability.
- Consistency of Policies and Avoidance of Precedence Issues Among (and within) Travel Services Please click here to open a new tab for explanatory clarifications and limitations pertaining to online travel services.
- No Tacit or Third-Party Exceptions None of the following circumstances would constitute